What are the steps to becoming Plan Managed?
- To be eligible for funding to access plan management, you must have the category of ‘Improved Life Choices’ listed under your Capacity Building Supports budget included in your plan.
- We can provide you with a letter to request plan management to the NDIA
- Your request is reviewed by the NDIA
- Upon approval, we provide you with our service agreement to sign, welcome you aboard and get started on making your life easier
How do I transfer to SPM from another Plan Manager?
In two easy steps.
The first step is to contact your previous plan manager and inform them in writing that you wish to cease services with them.
The second step is to forward your plan to us, and we’ll notify you as soon as we have a service booking for you.
How much does Plan Management cost me?
Nothing at all. As long as you have ‘Improved Life Choices’ listed under your Capacity Building Supports budget of your plan, our fees are paid for by the NDIS on top of your plan’s budget.
Info & Resources
Can you help me with my plan’s budget?
We’d love to help.
Our team are dedicated to helping you view your allocation of funds and how best you can manage your NDIS plan.
Can you speak to the NDIS on my behalf?
We can correspond with the NDIS if you have signed the NDIS consent form which gives us permission as a third party to advocate on your behalf.
I’m a Provider, LAC, or Support Coordinator and want to refer participants to SPM. How do I do this?
Your time is valuable, so we’ve made registering online with your participants easy. Whilst only participants or authorised nominees can sign up to our services, you can assist them to register with SPM to make the process even easier.
How We Operate
How long do you take to process invoices?
Our processing time for invoices is between 2-5 business days providing you have adequate NDIS funding available, and the invoice meets NDIS criteria.
How can I get in touch with you?
We understand that different people prefer different modes of communication, so you can phone us, email us, or submit an enquiry via our website, and we’ll get back to you within 1 to 2 business days.
What’s the difference between SPM and any other Plan Manager?
SPM was founded by individuals with first-hand knowledge and experience in managing an NDIS plan. Through this lived experience, we can make genuine connections with participants, understand their goals, and support their ongoing needs on their NDIS journey.
What are the advantages to becoming Plan Managed?
Here are some of the key advantages to professional NDIS plan management through SPM:
- We manage all the finer details of processing invoices and claims
- We’re experts in NDIS plans and can help you translate, navigate, and manage your day-to-day plan processes
- We help you make sense of your budget to maximise your plan’s potential
- Our fees are covered by the NDIS on top of your plan’s budget and at no cost to you
- We keep up to date with changes to the NDIS and plan management to ensure your plan is always operating on current advice
How is my personal information kept private?